This blog is dedicated to my doggie, Jack

This blog is dedicated to my doggie, Jack
Best Papillon Ever

Monday, March 31, 2008

My Mama's kitty, Penny


This week-end I went to S.C. to visit my mother. She's living in a beautiful assisted living community and can't have her cat there so my sister is keeping Penny at her home, along with her kitty, Mo (short for pianissimo!). I stayed with my sister this week-end and so had lots of quality time with Penny and Mo. My sister plays piano and violin so her cats love music and purr contentedly while she plays beautiful, healing, music for them.
Are you playing music for your pets??

1 comment:

Janet Roper said...

My dogs Emmie and Teddy are always with me when I'm teaching violin and piano. After they greet the students, each will go to their accustomed place ~ Teddy has a blanket under the piano and Emmie will go to her chair. They curl up and sleep peacefully for the remainder of the lessons!
Harmony,
Janet