This blog is dedicated to my doggie, Jack

This blog is dedicated to my doggie, Jack
Best Papillon Ever

Monday, March 17, 2008

Dog Show in Louisville is a Huge Hit!

Yesterday I went to the AKC Dogshow at the Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center. I had watched these shows on TV before but never attended on live. It was wonderful! I guess I really didn't realize that so many different breeds exist and so many thousands of people love dogs like I do! Of course my favorite was the little 11-month old papillon that I met while he was waiting to go and show his stuff! He did beautifully but did not win or place. I was a little surprised that there was no music to be heard anywhere! I'd be interested to know if there's a reason for that or if it's just an oversight. Anybody know??

No comments: