This blog is dedicated to my doggie, Jack

This blog is dedicated to my doggie, Jack
Best Papillon Ever

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year to all creatures great and small

We are really missing Jack but also accepting that life goes on and Jack's precious little life has ended. He did have a good life but he was going downhill so fast. I don't know whether music ever really helped Jack, but it has helped me accept his passing this holiday season and and provided as much comfort to me as anything possibly could.

I know that I'd like to get another dog, maybe in June or July when I can take hime outside easily for housebreakin purposes.

In the meantime, I'll offer you this humorous little gift of a Hooter's Calendar for 2008. Just click on it and it will be large anough for you to print it out. Enjoy!

No comments: