This blog is dedicated to my doggie, Jack

This blog is dedicated to my doggie, Jack
Best Papillon Ever

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Meet my new baby Papillon, Jolie



You may remember that a little over a year ago, my Papillon Jack went on to the Great Doggie Heaven in the Sky. I grieved for a long, long time because his death was really quite unexpected. Yes, he was almost 14 and was rapidly losing his sight and hearing, but we just didn't expect him to die! After putting all of his many toys, blankets, beds and feeding bowls away we questioned whether or not we even wanted to get another dog and go through this again one day.

Then we heard about Jolie. For her privacy, I won't go into all the details, but this beautiful little Papillon had just arrived in Louisville and was not able to stay with her family. I went over to take a peek and it was love at first sight! You'll be hearing a lot about her in the days and weeks ahead. Does she love music? Well, I sang her to sleep her first night here and she slept through the night! She prefers singing to piano or violin so far but time will tell!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's adorable! Hope she likes to get out and have fun too!
-acs

Anonymous said...

A new best friend.

Anonymous said...

A new best friend.