This blog is dedicated to my doggie, Jack

This blog is dedicated to my doggie, Jack
Best Papillon Ever

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Dog named Tympani?

Sometimes I have to do a little scrounging to find a topic about music and animals and especially music healing and animals, but today I think I found one! Adopting pets is always a good thing to do right? Well, my baby sister is a very sweet person and has a real soft spot in her heart for pets. Recently her beloved dog of many, many years died and she's been grieving Sadie for some time. Last week-end, after much soul-searching she adopted a new doggie named Tympani! Now how's that for a musical tie-in?? With a musical name and a musical family (my sister is a conductor) and a brand-new home, that little doggie can't help but heal from its past traumas. Congrats to everyone!

No comments: