This blog is dedicated to my doggie, Jack

This blog is dedicated to my doggie, Jack
Best Papillon Ever

Monday, March 26, 2007

A new blog from my friend Melissa


My friend Melissa Scott has created a new blog dedicated to all animals but especially hers. Melissa is the proud owner of 17 cats, 1 dog, and 1 bunny! How she has the time to care for them is unknown to me but I know that she gives her all to them. She and her Mom also make animal beds that they sell online, at craft fairs and to friends and family in the Louisville, KY area. They also mail them out of town and our of the country if need be.


Please consider going to her blog and ordering one of these adorable beds for your pet. They come in three sizes and different patterns and are reasonably priced. The picture is shows one of the pet beds. Get one today and make your pet happy and comfortable!

No comments: