This blog is dedicated to my doggie, Jack

This blog is dedicated to my doggie, Jack
Best Papillon Ever

Thursday, February 08, 2007

What are you getting your pet for Valentine's Day?


Most pet lovers are rabidly fond of their pets. It's not surprising, therefore, that the pet gift business is booming, especially around Valentine's day. I'd like to cast a vote for buying your pet some beautiful, romantic music for them to snooze by. I know that my little Papillon Jack does not have a sweetheart this year and I don't want him to feel less than the man he is, therefore, if I surround him with beautiful romantic music, maybe he can dream of happier days when the little girl Papillons were after him at every turn and life was full of romping and playing. He's 13 now...in his 90's in human years the vet says. Let him dream again! Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments: